Smartwool PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks - Ski Ultra 25th Anniversary Wool Performance Sock
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 52% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane, and 2% Polyester, the Ski Ultra PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Ski Ultra PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Ski Ultra PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Ski Ultra PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Ski Ultra PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Ski Ultra PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.Smartwool’s whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *