Spyder Women’s Orb Softshell Ski Pants – Ladies Outdoor Snow Pants for Winter Weather
- BEST USE: Sport the Women’s Orb Soft Shell Pants while hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, or throwing snowballs. They have everything you need for any winter sport or outdoor activity.
- MATERIAL: These softshell pants have 360-degree stretch nylon soft shell that allows for extra mobility on the slopes. Stay dry with the waterproof DWR while out in the cold mountain weather.
- FEATURES: You’ll love the sporty details that include belt loops, and inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors. Keep your hands in the side pockets to stay warm and keep items secure and dry thanks to the YKK zippers.
- DESIGN: The Orb Pants will fit all your outdoor apparel in the classic black coloring. Available in sizes 0-16, the technology in these pants is above the rest including a reinforced scuff guard to avoid getting roughed up.
- SPYDER: The Women’s Orb Ski Pant is tailored to fit like the world’s most comfortable glove. You’ll love the sporty, waterproof, fleece-lined ease of this classic, made with 10k/10k stretch nylon soft shell and DWR.
A tailored soft shell pant, the Orb fits like the world’s most comfortable glove. Sport this pant hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, or throwing snowballs, you’ll love the sporty, waterproof, fleece-lined ease of this classic, made with 10k/10k stretch nylon softshell and DWR. Spyder’s heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1978 by David Jacobs. At the time his sons were competing in the ski race circuit and he noticed there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. At its founding, the company was simply a small mail-order business for racers by racers.
Item model number : 193034
Style : Orb Softshell Ski Pant
Sport : Snow Skiing
Brand Name : Spyder
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *