Columbia Women’s Centennial Creek Down Hooded Winter Jacket, Water Repellent
- HANDY FEATURES: This coat includes, a drawcord adjustable hood and hem, zippered hand pockets to keep small items secure. The entire jacket can pack into the hand pocket.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Utilizing water resistant fabric, with binding at the hem and cuff, you can be assured that this jacket will hold its warmth over repeated use.
- COMFORTABLE WINTER JACKET: The Columbia Women's Centennial Creek Down Hooded Jacket is a fantastic blend of ultra lightweight warmth that only down fill can provide. This is your go-to coat for a wide range of outdoor cold weather climate.
- 100% DOWN INSULATION: The 650 down fill and baffling is flexible at all the right points, providing additional loft, versatile fit, and maximum warmth for years of use and enjoyment. Includes a close-fitting warm hood.
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- Machine Wash
- Zipper closure
- 100% nylon, Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester, 650 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
The Centennial Creek Down Hooded Winter Jacket leverages the ultra weight advantage and the supreme warmth that only down fill can provide. Super lightweight and designed for women, this jacket takes that down fill warmth advantage and incorporates a water resistant shell, lined with our Omni-HEAT™ reflective lining, for the perfect blend of heat retention across a wide range of outdoor climates, mild to very cold.
The 650 fill power down insulation works in concert with our breathable thermal lining, to create a great wearing coat. Zippered side pockets keep your small items secure (including your hands when the outdoors get extra cold). The water resistant fabric, with a drawcord adjustable hood and hem, as well as snug binding at the cuffs all work to keep your down loft in place, and you protected during most anything Fall or Winter can dish out.
This winter jacket comes in multiple colors and sizes. Active Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Imported. Shell and Lining: 100% polyester. Insulation: 650 Fill Power Down, RDS Certified. Zippered closure. Hand Wash.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *