Columbia Women's Here and There Insulated Trench Jacket, Waterproof & Breathable
- VERSATILE: A lightweight make and adjustable features make this rain trench a staple for any winter wardrobe.
- COMFORT STRETCH: Comfort stretch fabric allows for comfortable movement from city errands to on the trail.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: An adjustable hood, 2-way center front zipper, and adjustable cuffs contribute to a customizable fit.
- HANDY FEATURES: This Columbia Women's Here and There Insulated Trench rain jacket features two front hand pockets to keep your small items secure.
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe.
- Machine Wash
- Zipper closure
- Omni-Tech™ Rebound Stretch 100% polyester, 100% polyester, 60g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
From drizzle to downpour, Columbia's women's rainwear shields from the wet while remaining breathable and stylish. This Columbia Women's Here and There Trench is the perfect edition to your rainy-day wardrobe for its protective and versatile, yet stylish, silhouette. Crafted of a durable shell and insulated lining, this trench provides the perfect rain protection. The silhouette is classic and traditional, lending the jacket a look that's fit for everyday wear. Adjustable features like the cuffs and the adjustable hood make the trench comfortable enough for movement and activity. Handy details like the two front pockets keep your small items secure. An added plus to the style of this classic trench is its functionality: a convenient 2-way center-front zip allow for quick and easy application. Columbia's Here and There Trench is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *