Alpine Ski Performance Socks for Men & Women, Merino Wool, Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter Sports, Knee-High 1-Pack
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you
- RECOMMENDED BY MOUNTAINEER: These knee high ski socks are developed with mountaineer Rasmus Kragh, the first Dane to climb Mount Everest without the use of supplemental oxygen in May 2019. During his training and excursions, Rasmus is continuously testing our socks to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK - MADE IN EUROPE: Our Danish Endurance design team develops these socks in Copenhagen, Denmark. The production facilities are located in Portugal and we thereby ensure fair working conditions. In addition, the merino wool we use is sourced in an animal-friendly way without Mulesing practices
- IDEAL FOR SKIING & ALPINE SPORTS: These Alpine Ski Performance Socks are perfect for skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, hiking or trekking in the cold season and all kinds of other winter sports. These thermal socks are the perfect gift for your family and friends, available in sizes: US Women 5-7 / US Men 3.5-6, US Women 8-10 / US Men 6.5-8.5, US Women 11-13 / US Men 9.5-12.5.
- MERINO WOOL FOR WARM & DRY FEET: The natural heating properties of the merino wool blend ensure that your feet will be warm in your ski and hiking boots. Ventilation mesh lanes wick away sweat to keep your feet dry. Cushioning and padding on the sole and shin area reduce the risk of getting blisters, aching and jarring shocks
- These Performance Ski Socks are perfect for skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, hiking or trekking in the cold season and all kinds of other winter sports. Developed with mountaineer Rasmus Kragh, the first Dane to climb Mount Everest without the use of supplemental oxygen, these ski socks have cushioning and padding on the sole and shin area reduce the risk of getting blisters, aching and jarring shocks. Washing instructions: Wash inside out with similar colours. Water temperature should not exceed 40°C or 105 °F. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry.
- Materials: 38% Wool, 30% Nylon, 30% Acrylic, 2% Elastane.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *