Alpaca Wool Lightweight Shawl Scarf Fashion Accessory (Color 1)
- It is a great Alpaca-Sheep Wool blend.
- Hand wash cold / dry flat - do not wring or twist. Dry Cleaning recommended for longest life, however due to the nature of alpaca minimal cleaning is needed.
- Alpaca fiber is smooth and very durable with many insulation properties than other fibers or fabrics.
- Naturally warm & cozy, perfect for whatever weather finds you.
- Alpaca wool shawl scarf, it measures 73 in X 26 in (185 cm x 66 cm) with an hand rolled fringe.
Color Name:Color 1
This is a product made by artisans in the famous city of Otavalo, Ecuador and appreciated all over the world. Colorful classic designs of the native culture of the South American Andes, made of alpaca wool. These shawl scarf are created with natural alpaca and sheep wool, which has many unique and desirable characteristics that make it the perfect material for soft and warm accessories, especially scarves. Alpaca fiber is smooth and very durable with many insulation properties than other fibers or fabrics. One of their characteristics of these alpaca scarves is that they are soft and comfortable to wear on the skin so they will keep you warm even in very cold climates. Make this gift a unique and original experience.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *