Columbia Women's Evolution Valley II Jacket, Waterproof & Breathable
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Evolution Valley II Jacket features our signature, air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable to shield you from wet forecasts.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Omni-tech 100% nylon fabric keeps the outdoor elements out and the warmth in.
- BREATHABILITY: Waterproof and advanced wicking technology keep you dry and comfortable while breathable, comfort stretch fabric keeps you cool.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This Columbia Women's Evolution Valley II Jacket features an adjustable hood, drawcord adjustable hem, and zippered hand pockets for ultimate comfort.
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe.
- Machine Wash
- Elastic closure
- 100% Other Fibers
What's better than a chilly day outdoors? The jacket that keeps you warm, dry, and protected while enjoying it. With our signature waterproof, breathable technology and construction and adjustable features, Columbia Women's Evolution Valley II Jacket is a dependable staple for the woman outdoor enthusiasts. The details of this Columbia waterproof jacket are what make it so versatile and special. Crafted of durable Omni-Tech material, this rain jacket is guaranteed to be waterproof; the seam-sealed construction and vented underarms keeps your dry while sealing the cold air out. Zippered pockets are featured on each side to secure your small items. Adjustable, velcro cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem help give this jacket a customizable fit. Lastly, the longer hem provides additional coverage to keep you warm. Columbia's waterproof jacket is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *