Spyder Women's Winner Gore-tex Ski Tailored Fit Pants
- Best Use: The Winner Regular Pant aims to be the only winter pant you’ll ever want to wear. Although it’s built with skiers in mind, it excels in any winter activity. With GORE-TEX laminate and 3M Thinsulate insulation, its built to be rugged and stylish.
- Material: Spyder uses a Polyester 2-layer shell with GORE-TEX laminate and DWR to keep the wearer dry and comfortable. All is packed with 40g’s of 3M Thinsulate Insulation.
- Features: Spyder’s Winner Pant features reverse coil hand and leg zippers, is fully seam taped, has a reinforced scuff cuff around the bottom hem, inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic, and reflective details.
- Design: The Winner Tailored pant is designed with skiers in mind but is the perfect pant for any winter activity. It is designed with articulated knee construction and an external adjustable waist to ensure it always fits just right.
- Spyder: The fitted Winner Tailored Pant has colors to match virtually any Spyder jacket and will keep you warm with hefty, high-tech fabrics. Their rugged design includes watertight seams, snow gaiter, adjustable waist, and reinforced knee construction.
- Machine Wash
- Zipper closure
- 100% Polyester
Spyder’s heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1977 as David L. Jacobs, Inc. While David Jacobs’ young sons were in the ski race circuit, he noted there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. David L. Jacobs, Inc. was, back then, a small mail order business ‘for racers, by racers’. One of Jacob’s early creations was a blue racing pant with yellow striped protective pads. Skiers began calling them ‘spider’ pants, due to their spider leg-like appearance. Jacobs then renamed the company to Spyder in 1978. Spyder is known for its top of the line fabric and technology combo. Spyder’s signature fabrics are: 2-Layer Stretch Fabric – Ideal for a wide range of mountain professional use. • 3-Layer Stretch Fabric - Spyder’s most versatile fabric, delivering high breathability and a full range of motion while allowing for laying underneath. • Work Fabric – The perfect tool for use in all mountain operations. Withstands extremely high abrasion and grease. • 3-Layer Softshell Fabric – The perfect fabric, providing warmth and comfort through layering, or standing alone as a lighter weight garment. • 2-Layer Dobby Ripstop Fabric – The perfect fabric for lightweight and packable garments. • Non-Pill Fleece Fabric – Specially engineered to reduce bunching and keep warm from the elements. Spyder’s technology consists of: • 3M Thinsulate Insulation – Thin yet protective, the low-profile answer to cold • ThermaWEB – Contains ultra-fine fibers that rap and hold body heat • Xt.L – An ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability • Spylon – Repels rain and snow and decreases dry time • DryWEB – Absorbs and transports perspiration • RECCO – An avalanche rescue system, utilized worldwide to facilitate the rapid location of burials
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *